“Right Knowledge is Power”
The Schools, colleges etc. aim for students overall development. To achieve this objective, it is necessary to work on 80:20 Rule given by Pareto. It states that 80% of study can be covered in 20% of actual work. Thus, to work on this 20% factor, we have to concentrate on students study techniques also.
QIK – Training Centre, provides valuable guidance in Study Techniques through specially designed workshops.
Benefits to the Students School / College
- 25% Improvement in study
- Extra tool for students to work on regular studies…
- Score more marks in exams
- Concentrate easily in School / College
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency.
We will be happy if you inform about the course in which you are interested for the development of the students.
- Quick Reading techniques
- Study Techniques
- Listening techniques
- Writing techniques
- Time management
- Exam techniques
- Quick Motivational techniques
- Study Smarter Not Harder
- Group Discussion
- Interview Techniques
- Aptitude & Quantitative Techniques
- Concentration Techniques etc….
- Who need to be able to read more information more efficiently?
- Who need to recall and use that information appropriately, when making decision?
- Who want to develop the habit of quick reading to make books as the source of knowledge
- These courses can be converted according to the need of the students and the timings can be varied with the best interest of the students. For more details give a call and we will have an appointment.
Trainer Mahesh Hasarmani.
Quick Training Centre,
Mobile : 9595321110
Email : email@example.com
Contents of the QRT Training programme
Recognize the importance of speed-reading
Initial assessment of speed and comprehension
Recognize the behavior while reading
Eliminate bad reading habits
Cultivate good reading habits
3) Urgency – vary reading rate
Applying the quick reading Techniques to different types of reading materials
4) Main Ideas à Gist
Remembering what we read
Distinguishing between important and unimportant information
Reading effectively and efficiently
How to extend the mind’s eye?
How to fixate the material?
What is mind reading?
How to extend vocabulary recognition?
7) Study reading
How to study smarter not harder?
How to remember whatever we study or read?
8)Scanning and skimming
How to summarize?
Final assessment of speed and comprehension
9) Time Management
Boost your reading rate understanding and retention of information by at least 100%
Improve concentration while reading
Quicker, more accurate and immediate comprehension
More active participation in thinking along with the author
Read smarter not harder
Extend reading vocabulary
Improve Time Management